Never Fail Crispy Chicken Thighs
Three ingredients. That’s all you need for the best and most reliable dinner staple. Just chicken thighs + salt + pepper. I love to throw these in the oven when I’m trying out a new recipe for a side dish or making vegetable soup and want to add a little more substance to the meal. You can bake a couple of thighs at a time or add as many as you need to feed a crowd. Seriously. They’re awesome. No step-by-step on this one because it’s really that simple, y’all.
Simple, fast, delicious & crispy – is there anything better??
- Bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- Additional seasoning (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides. If you are using additional dry seasoning, add it now as well.
- Place the chicken thighs skin side up on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Drop the oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake for 30 more minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken thighs reaches 165 degrees.